1/26/11

it happens.

i really don't think i'll be donating blood again anytime soon.
obviously my body didn't like that.
oops.
whenever carrie & i are in a class together. it is always the best class ever. i love her.
yesterday in photo 2, everything that happened was so funny. these are my favorite class periods. the ones where you are always laughing.
"hiiii."
health, sophomore year with carrie is something i'll never forget too.
mikey, james, biggs, brad, etc.
today, spencer & i were telling each other funny things we've seen in high school.
like how he saw that one one kid cumble in his desk in Amanda's class & get his leg stuck in it. Amanda even laughed.
or how today, i had ice packs all over me & a vomit bag placed on my stomach when my body went all whoosy. that was humiliating, but of course something like that would happen to me.
"i don't want to be your girlfriend right now, i'm sick."
or when you see someone down the hall & yell their name & everyone else turns & hears you, but not that person. after the fifth or so try you end up running away.
so what i'm saying is, funny stuff happens.

1 comment: