3/14/11

gospel.


i really enjoyed watching this video today. my brother was there, singing in the celebration. did you notice how beautiful the people are! i am full of glad thoughts for them because they are able to have a temple near, the gospel really needs spreading there & i am so excited about this. & that i get to hear about the miracles happening in that land from my brother every week.

lately the church is more true than ever to me. there is no way that it isn't. i get the feeling of love & happiness that overwhelms my body so much, the spirit. i love it. i feel like i've learned so much this past year, & it's opened up many more opportunities for me.

it is incredible. the word is spreading to all lands, & my friends & family are helping, & i hope i am in some way as well. i am so grateful for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment