6/18/11

burning incandescently.

my favorite thing these days is riding my bicycle. my sister finally fixed her's up so we've turned into bike riding fools. we sing songs as we ride & oh the places we go. she tells me stories of her 8th grade life & i give her wise advice because that's what i am..wise :) i'll miss those moments when i'm away from her this fall.

my brother comes home from his mission in four days & the excitement/craziness started about two weeks ago. my mother is crazy, i say this in a loving way. but really, she's crazy. i don't think my home or yard has been this clean & organized since ever. four days, FOUR DAYS!

incandescently is a beautiful word. & is it really june 18th?

i just realized i haven't taken any photos this summer. here's some more fisheye film i don't think i've shared yet. lovely.

---
moth's wings, passion pit (i feel this is a good celebration song)
the line up is magical this summer! i am incredibly excited.

2 comments: