7/2/11

b&w.

sometimes i wish i saw the world in black & white. the two opposites complement each other so incredibly.
i've decided to carry a notebook with me at all times from here on out, maybe stash one in my car, in my bag. i have thoughts running through my mind that deserve to be written on paper & remembered.
up at Sundance tonight we saw the Utah Symphony & oh how i wish i had someone who would have been willing to dance with me. it was beautiful sound! i've missed wearing coats too, good thing i'll be living in Logan.
slow dance, swing. i need to marry someone who will dance with me.
i'm so happy we have music to cheer us up.
we are so blessed to live in this country, happy July!

---

2 comments:

  1. i never go anywhere without my notebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms. shelton gave us really nice ones after the ap test. i'm determined to find mine now. i can think of so many times when i would've liked to used it!

    ReplyDelete