8/30/11

live & let live.

i guess i'll talk about college.
college is so good. this last week and a half has been the best of all the weeks in my life. & i have to brag about this place i live because we really have it so good here, my roommates are wonderful & those boys across the hall are so nice & lovely to have as friends. high school threw me the shaft but college is treating me so well. it's where i belong.

now, Cache Valley.
Cache Valley is so beautiful! the mountains remind me of home. every little house i run by each day is a dream. it's blasted hot right now which is kind of funny seeing as every time i told someone i'm going to Logan they say i'm going to freeze. i will though, i know it, & i can't wait! when you live in this valley everything slows down. & life is easier. people seem to smile more & laugh like they mean it.

classes.
my classes so far have been...intimidating. but intriguing as well. it's scary coming in as a freshman in age but a junior academically. in 3100 today we talked for a good 30 minutes on how to apply to graduate school. scary, but all these classes pertaining to my major are interesting & i can't wait to learn more. i take this as a good sign that i chose a major fit for me.

i love it here.

1 comment: