9/23/11

walk to class, in front of ya.

Campus-Vampire Weekend.
sometimes this song pops in my head as i'm walking around campus. i think the USU campus is so pretty, i love the layout of everything. also, the cemetery here is one of my favorite places to walk, it's quite peaceful. i'm yet to find my study spot, i've found many adequate study spots, but not one to call my own yet. soon. i'm in the Relief Society presidency now & couldn't be more excited about it, this is something that will definitely strengthen me. Heavenly Father knows what we need. here at USU we like to break records i guess, so we are creating the longest kissing chain tonight, we'll see how that goes. it's also true aggie night...hmmm. watch the video over here. ha. life is great and conference weekend is coming up. happy homecoming weekend!

{photo from last summer}

2 comments:

  1. haha find someone to kiss, and kiss 'em. Seems like a great plan! That's high quality entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song. I love that photo.
    Great post. :) Loved it. ;)

    xx,
    Bleah <3

    ReplyDelete