11/19/11

winter.

it snowed all day yesterday & boy is it pretty here. we've got a good almost four inches of glorified Logan snow. the trees are full of fluff & squinting is necessary when walking outside.
so to welcome winter i watched six movies yesterday with my Mia who enjoys movies as much as I, stared out the window, wore a beanie, & busted out my holiday season-ish songs:


Winter Song-Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
Christmas Day-She & Him
Maybe This Christmas-Ron Sexsmith
I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm-Ella Fitzgerald
Thankful-Josh Groban
Winter Winds-Mumfor & Sons
Blue Moon-Billie Holiday
White Winter Hymnal-Fleet Foxes
Corduroy-Jaymay
River-Sarah McLachlan
Holiday-Vampire Weekend
Be Be Your Love-Rachael Yamagata
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas-Frank Sinatra
Christmas Wish-She & Him
Blue Christmas-She & Him




good stuff.
bring on the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment