2/14/12

a day for love.

whether you have a special someone this Love Day or not, you do have people who love you. & you always have the love of our Savior.

love is beautiful, isn't it? 
when i'm married i plan on kissing the crap out of my husband all the time & making time for little dates together. i'll tell him all my awkward moments of the day, which i'll laugh about & he'll pretend to as well & we'll explore mountains together. we probably won't have a perfect marriage but we'll try our best. i'm not at that point of life now but boy is my life full of love. i know God shows His love for me through all the people in my life he's blessed me with & the little things that i sometimes look over.

a few things that i love:
people, i love a lot of people. 
mail, email, packages, letters...nothing is better than a letter from someone you love, telling you how much they care about you. & then reading those letters over & over & over.
my mom
my bed
sleeping in your bed with the window open & covers up to your chin. & how your cheeks and nose are freezing but you love it because it feels like you're on a campout with your dad, sleeping under the stars.
climbing
Pinterest
Gilmore Girls & Modern Family
my roommates
Fridays & Sundays
oatmeal
granola
my calling
the Book of Mormon
yoga
late night conversations with Carrie

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment