4/25/12

Kathleen Thornock

i spy some little children who love cake & have beautiful eyes.
i traveled to Randolph, UT today for my beautiful Grandma Thornock's funeral. she is so loved & we are all anxious to see her again someday. we will miss her until that day but are so happy that she is home now. i feel so blessed to know that my family can be together forever and ever and ever. i was looking around at them with teary eyes today just so thankful for each of them. it's hard to write all the things i feel, especially on days like these. but the thoughts are in my head & i'll keep them there and always remember how wonderful i feel when i'm with my family. 
family is family & i love them.

Bear Lake looked so pretty today, as did the canyon. & that little chapel in little old Randolph will always hold a place in my heart, so many memories in that 108 year old building.
PS. that painting of Joseph Smith is an original, how cool is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment