7/19/12

bike ridin.

i love bike rides.
and my kiddo cousins who kiss salamanders and keep me entertained all the hours.
and my grandpa's studly box of boots, and more boots.
and the wonderful antique furniture i've inherited.
and the fisheye app i downloaded the other day. it's kinda fun.
and that summer is just about over.

bring on the beautiful town of Logan.
bring on my beautiful friendly friends that i've missed.
bring on change.
bring on my Carrrrrrie.
bring on trees and mountains and canyons to climb, climb, climb, and explore.
bring on the fall season.
 bring on jeans and jackets again. 
i'm even looking forward to sitting in the USU library again.
all of that sounds like hallelujah to me!

2 comments:

  1. Bring on your bestest friend Burlz...no? Awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the head and the heart will always be one of my favorites. see them live if you ever get the chance (september 21st at the depot in slc), they are amazing live. i only got to see them as an opener so i'm glad they're coming back as the headlining band. coming from a girl who devotes herself to summer, i'm excited for fall - like really excited. i keep wishing for pretty leaves, tights and sweaters.

    ReplyDelete