8/9/12

things that i think in my head.

i just ate a rolo, which reminds me of how McDonald's now has rolo mcflurry's and how they are reeeeeeeal good. i'm hosting my very own yard sale on Saturday and with my luck nobody will come. i inherited a bunch of potentially cool clothes from my great aunt but i need to learn how to sew now to make potential reality. my chacos were lost for a week, my seven year old cousin finally fessed up that he hid them, along with my Halle girl. those sneaky turds. i carry pepper spray to work with me, that's how safe i feel in this town. my grandma backed into the four-wheeler today with her car, the look on her face is something that will always make me laugh. i want another rolo now. i spent last weekend in California, jumping and rappelling off cliffs into deep potholes in the middle of canyons in the middle of the Sierra Nevadas. i love canyoneering. pics and vid will come soon.....or, someday hopefully. i spent five days with an Australian. i love this country, America. how cool is the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. how cool is it that we still abide by a document that was written over 200 years ago. go Mitt. you all better vote in 89 days. i can't wait for Logan. the summer is almost over!!! who's ready for fall. me. i only work at Rip's five more time. yessssss. i can't brush my teeth without my mouth open, therefore it always ends in toothpaste on my face, shirt, or the floor. big whoop.

that pic is from the other night when i spent some goooood time with my Carrie and she informed me that we only saw each other once, maybe twice in the month of July. whaaaaat?! not okay.

and i went to Bear Lake with some of my cousins last week.
if my cousins aren't cute than i don't know what cute is.
we were sure to stop at Merlin's and grab a raspberry shake and a "chicken & things" wrap. and by grab i mean wait forever in line because it's so worth it.

happy almost end of summer. boooyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment