9/26/12

peaceful. quiet. subtle.

the Spirit speaks to everybody in a different way. i love that. i love that the way i feel the Spirit is so personal to me. distinguishing the voice of the Spirit can be hard sometimes, sometimes i wonder if it's me just thinking that i've felt the Spirit, when in fact i may just be trying to justify something. i've learned, though, that when i've been living the principals of the gospel, that i am able to feel and distinguish the Spirit so much easier. and when i listen, and obey, i feel happiness that only the voice of the Spirit and the love of my Savior can give me. especially when i am prompted to do something that i am completely uncomfortable with. those are the times that i feel my Savior's love the strongest.
"...for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will i make weak things become strong unto them." -Ether 12:27
then, not before, but then will He make weak things become strong. we admit that we cannot overcome temptation and sin without the help of our Savior. we drop our pride and fall into His arms, which are waiting to catch us. and then He will help us up again, and we will be stronger than before. we cannot go through this life alone. this scripture means so much to me. i know that Jesus Christ is our Savior, and that he did Atone for our sins and has made it possible for us to be happy, so happy. every time my testimony of the Atonement is strengthened i am blown away at how much love he has for me and for everybody. i feel His love even stronger, and i am also able to love others stronger, which is such a beautiful thing.

1 comment:

  1. you have such a beautiful testimony jenna, thanks for posting it on this blog often. you truly inspire me.

    ReplyDelete