12/22/12

North Vancouver, British Columbia

i guess you just never really know what's coming.
my parents announced to us a couple of days ago that they are moving to Canada in February.
WHAT THE.
people only ever joke about moving to Canada. But they are really doing it. i'm excited for them, my little sisters are excited for the adventure. i think i'm the one having a harder time about it since my family will now be a 17 your car ride away from me. i have my ups and downs, i'll be crying one minute & researching "NorVan" the next in excitement. but that's just how girls are, right? anyway, just as i move back home and get settled in i find out i'm gonna have to pack it up again here in a month or so. but, i did get a passport yesterday so that's exciting! it's gonna be way fun to visit them, it's like a resort where they're going. this is a big change, in fact, there are a lot of changes coming. my family's leaving the country & Carrie's going to Tennessee a month later. i still have my brother and sister-in-law & lots of family around here, & Chase of course.
Ohhhh Caaaanadaaaa!

1 comment: