1/17/13

Gransville Island



Gransville Island. It's a small island north of Vancouver right by the harbor (or harbour as the Canadians write it). The public market is really cool, lots of raw fish and stuff. There's also a ton of really cool shops with so many nick nacks that you just have to touch and you just wanna buy it all but there's not room in your carry on. 

You know, as cool as it is to be here and to have so much to see, I would so rather see all of this stuff with someone else by my side. It's way more fun to have someone else to point things out with and then to share those memories with that person later on. I like having people in pictures too, I mean I don't wanna ask people to take a picture of just me in front of the ocean or something (hah, gay!). Oh well, someday I'll bring Chaser here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment