2/27/11

hair.


today i thought about hair.
{google images}
   
a few of my favourites with pretty hairs upon thine heads.
oh how i want to cut my hair like that one day.
1) Carey Mulligan, she is so adorable. Jenny in An Education & Kitty in Pride & Prejudice.
2) Emma Watson.
3) Keira Knightley.
4) Audrey Hepburn.

plus i have to acknowledge Meg Ryan because i cannot mention other favourite actresses without mentioning her, i do love her. also...Rachel McAdams & Kate Winslet. the list goes on.

oh, wait. how can you talk about hair & not mention Zooey's hair. the hair that every girl covets.
{google images}
other hair i like:
UO's Sweater Girl's hair.

Bonnie Wright. the red is lovely.
Jennifer Aniston, especially when parted in the middle.
Hearblack girl's hair, so pretty.

 
mmhhmm.
hair.

3 comments:

  1. I want Katie Holmes hair SO bad. But I might look like a lesbatron with short hair. And my neck is too long. I just can't win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the short cuts too. i like the little fauxhawk-y thing. and little waves like the first picture. gah. someday. i will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. emma watson is one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete