3/2/11

dad.

dad.
he's the explanation to my particular love of the mountains.
i'm glad his love of the outdoors was passed to me.
as well as my sense of independence & need to stand my ground. i got that from him i'm convinced.
almost as much as i'm convinced i was born fifty years too late.
i love love this photo. please take a second look, you'll see my fascination.

school is overwhelming. i know this because my back is constantly achy. i thought doxy only did that to me. but alas, i know i am not alone. scriptures & prayer help tons, what would i do without. i know these hard classes are worth it, getting my associates, everything is worth it. i'll be that much closer to my goal.

today i also feel overwhelmed with gratitude to where i live. i was born into a phenomenal family, in America, in the gospel.

in philosophy we watched the whole Invisible Children documentary. it is incredible how blessed we are. all day i've felt thankful for every thing that i hold in my hand, for every place i stand. knowing that it is ten times more than what those children & people have. & i just feel love for them. as well as for all the people across the universe who share their struggles.

i am blessed.

i've been thinking of how i could help. & praying for them seems like a sensible place to start. so, say a prayer for them tonight, if you will.

i also find myself over at Beth Hoeckel's online home quite often the last couple weeks.
especially "Hillside" & "Sea Birds" over here. her digitals are interesting as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment