5/6/12

dance.

before i went to Logan i thought i had so much dance experience. Carrie & i were always having dance parties in her kitchen while we made smoothies or dance offs in the drive way. but that was nothing compared to my year of dancing at Utah State. we honestly got to the point where we just couldn't stop dancing, it never ended. the other night we danced for four hours straight. the last couple hours we took it out to the patio in the puddles with a bunch of other PV residents. our bodies hurt real bad the next day. (and yes that's me running around with my camera, such a noob)
thanks to Mishk for making this video!
who am i going to dance with now? i feel like i'm at my prime in dancing skills & now it's all going to leave me, i haven't danced all day! that's a crime!

No comments:

Post a Comment