6/7/12

proof, that i am among the living.

like i said, life lately has been different from what i've been used to for the last eight months. but like usual, there are always moments to snag a picture of. 
1. i've been eating YUMMY home cooked food by my gma. most def better than food made by a poor college kid, or no food at all now that i think of it.
2. the speed limits are even different. there's something about small towns...they all drive so slow. seriously though, most the speed limits in this town are 20 miles an hour. WTF.
3 & 4. i've got all these little kiddos that i call my cousins here, and i can't seem to shake them off of me. they chase and jump on me until i'm dead. and they wear gloves on their feet cause they are obsessed with geckos and stuff. big whoop, i love the lot of them.
5. again, yummy food. orange julius. also, when i took this pic i could hear about a hundred cows in the background. a symphony of moos.
6. erry week there are new episodes of Gilmore Girls on hulu. erry week i'm watchin them.
7. i've been working on reading the BOM since January. my plan was to finish by the end of school, i got way close but in the end i didn't want to rush through the good stuff at the end. i've been taking it slow the last couple of weeks and must say i'm sad i'm almost done, but can't wait to start all over again! 1st and 2nd Nephi are my FAVE. it's fun to go back and read some of my favorite passages from this go around as well.
8. my cutie of a cousin Halle girl likes to send me letters in the post. i got the cutest letter from her today asking me to sign or "sine" yes or no at the bottom of the page if i would go to seven peaks with her, because apparently it's the "funnest place on earth". i love her.
9. guess who called tonight?! Chaser is home. he's home and i'm not. something is wrong with that eh. i can't wait to catch up on the last two years with him this weekend. SO EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment