7/3/12

a few seconds,

of my date with Chase:

usually, when i am having a good life moment, i am wanting to video and take pictures of every second. but lately there's been a distraction that seems to hold my attention better than my camera. which i am totally okay with. this would be why i only captured a few seconds of this date on video...
remember when i wrote this post forever ago? i wrote "i hope someday i can sum love up in my own words". well, guess what, i think i could probably do a pretty good job of it right now. it's hard to put into words but it's easy to feel. my glass box has been invaded and i couldn't be happier. i'm not one to get ahead of myself or even write stuff like this, so it must be a pretty big deal if i feel like shouting it to the world every second of every day. maybe some day soon i will take the time to write my thoughts on love, sum the feelings up into words. 
i love, love.

2 comments:

  1. coming from a girl who is equally obsessed with photographing life moments, that experience that allows you to forget about the need to film and snap pictures is so worth the lack of documentation.

    ReplyDelete