7/2/12

hello July.

'Music and Lyrics' is one of my favorite movies, and 'The Way Back Into Love' is one of my favorite songs. Drew Barrymore and Hugh Grant are so wonderful, and the two of them are so cute together in this movie. I've always thought they are both kinda dorky so it just works.

living in WY makes me appreciate people more than i ever have. especially the people i love. i have to drive, drive, drive hours to see the faces of those that i care about so much and miss so much. it makes seeing them that much better.
in the last week I've been to Logan and met up with good college friends, to Park City and met up with Chaser, to Salt Lake to cheer my grandpa on through surgery and i got to see my family who came to visit at the hospital, and i met up with the roommates at City Creek (we missed you Megan!). i love my people. they are all rockstars.
i think those words above are so comforting, and apply to my family very much right now. i cannot say it enough, i respect my family so much. they are such examples to me and i know Heavenly Father blessed me greatly by giving me them. 

1 comment:

  1. when i saw that in instagram i was so grateful you posted it. words i needed to hear, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete