9/10/12

twenty

i turned twenty yesterday, twenty!
Saturday was jam packed with fun stuff. Brigham City Temple open house, climbing, rode the Sundance ski lift, dinner at Outback, dessert at La Jolla Groves, and a movie at a friend's house. and best of all is that Chase planned all of that. we had so much fun! he even surprised me with my very own quick draws, which we took climbing with us. he's the coolest guy in the world.
my mom made one of my favorite dinners for Sunday dinner, and Chase came over for ice-cream cake after that. mmmm. cake is not cake unless there's ice cream involved. and my mom got me colorful toothpicks, yes! plus Elder Holland spoke on the tv for the CES Fireside and that was really great, too.
anyway, i had the greatest birthday ever. the people in my life are the best people. i love my people.
and now i'm twenty and old!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (belated) That looks like so much fun, and Chase seems like the sweetest of sweethearts. :) I'm glad you had an awesome time.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday yesterday! looks like your weekend was rockin.

    ReplyDelete