9/20/12

Vintage Surfari Wagons

first off, watch this video:

second off, check out this website-here

okay, now you understand why i must go on a 
Vintage Surfari Wagon road trip, right? someday 
i will go on one, i would say someday soon, but 
you have to be 25 to rent one. danget. but it will 
happen, i assure you. by then i'll have a husband 
(hopefully) and we'll travel the coast and the 
redwoods together, in a VW Bus :)

ps. the people that made that video are way cool. 
you can find them here, and here. and she is 
actually a triplet, crazy right?! so you can stalk 
all you want and find them on the www, too. 
they are all very cool people.

pps. i don't know why all my words are on the left
side only today, it looked fun.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness.
    that's the car i want & all my friends tease me about my hippie-ish ways.
    but really, how can you not want to drive that thing around america?
    seriously.

    ReplyDelete